In Control

In Control

Saturday, October 12, 2013

The Club Of The Cutters

"I cut myself." It's so simple to say, so easy to tell everyone. And I should. Tell them that I cut, because the easiest way to keep a secret is to to tell it to everyone you know, but make them think you're joking.

Everyone knows the girl in the mirror, but they don't know me. 
Everyone knows me, but I'm not what they see. 
Everyone knows her, but she's who I'll never be.

So I tried, for a awhile. And I cried, tried to smile. 
It never worked. Underneath the surface, demons lurked. 
And they came out, sometimes when I had a knife.
They were the ones who taught me how to end my life. 

How many people will watch their friends slowly die and not know a thing?


I am going to be posting several story fragments written by moi about people with the same problem and I think I will be mostly centered on The Club Of The Cutters which I am debating about whether I should change the name of this blog to.

Summary: Mara is found out by a boy who came to an alley to do the same thing. And then they figure out that in their pretty little picture perfect town, there are other people who don't exactly feel like they should be part of that picture. They create a club, where they can be themselves and they don't have to hide anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment