In Control

In Control

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Burning Up The Past, Throwing Away My Future

 It's sad when nobody knows you, when people you know become people you knew. Here's to the past-why won't it go up in flames? It's burning in the back of my mind for the rest of my days. I'm having a hard time describing how I feel. I don't feel one thing I feel everything weighing me down, down, down, down. It's funny how the one person you would take a bullet for tends to be the one behind the gun. Yeah. That's how we all feel when someone we love starts hurting us until we don't even remember what love is anymore. Sometimes I wonder if it's even worth trying anymore. You know what? I'm past that stage now. I've been let down so many times. I've died inside so many times when I deserve to be alive. It's not worth trying anymore. When I'm sad I shove my headphones on and ignore the world the same way they ignore me. Blasting my music, I know that at least the people don't know me... still don't care about me. But at least they don't hate me the way everyone else does. I've seen you cry way to many time when you deserved to be alive. So I'm going to burn up my past and throw away my future. I'll live in the moment. The most pain I can feel right now is nothing. An empty space where my heart used to be.

1 comment: