In Control

In Control

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

If There's No Heroes To Save You, You Be The Hero




Pulling people down won't get you where you wanna go. 
Every day I feel like I'm homesick for a place that doesn't exist. 
Don't you worry your pretty little mind, people throw rocks at things that shine.
Think before you say, it could save a life.
Suicide isn't cowardly. Wanna Know what's cowardly? Treating someone so badly that they want to end their life.
When people put you down enough, you start to believe it.
I don't remember what it's like not to feel broken.
She had to know the pain was beating on me like a drum.
You aren't big to pick on people who are small.
Calling me ugly won't make you any prettier. 
If people are trying to bring you down, it only means that you are above them.
Sometimes it's just easier to pretend I'm okay than to actually try to be.
Leave bullying to bulls. Be human.

I'm sorry I don't know how to be normal. I'm sorry you don't know how to live. I'm sorry I can't be pretty. I'm sorry you can't be nice. And I'm sorry. 
I shouldn't be asking myself why. I shouldn't be like this. Nobody deserves any of this. So, I'm sorry you don't understand.
But mostly I'm sorry that I have to be sorry. 


No comments:

Post a Comment